Monday, October 20, 2008

I Cook Food for An Entire Week Like Your Grandmother

Yes, woman, this post is for you. Real woman of genius.
Apparently, playing the part of Mrs. Paul Rieser means that not only do I have to check the laceyinlove blog for accuracy (what!? I got 1st amendment rights to protect mah-self against libel and slander!), but I also have to update my blog so I can represent my own damn self (fa sho).
I want to go ahead and mention now that if my boyfriend read this, he'd totally have proof that I have a girlfriend (as suspected). I told him to suck my deek. It went over well. My woman and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary as friends this month. If anyone has fancy traditions that they have with their bestfriends I'm open to new suggestions, because otherwise we're going to be throwing back some tequila and playing jenga, possibly while listening to Paula Abdul. I should also mention that I quit keeping up with pop culture some time in the late 80's, or early 90's. If "Cold Hearted Snake" isn't totally lurking in your brain right now, we can't be cyber friends (that accidentally sounded kinky). I'm a total dork and if I could actually figure out how to add music or anything fancy to my page, you'd be listening to Whitney Houston or Journey right now. You lucky reader, you.
I'll try to keep up with this. Keep the threats consistent and all will be well.
Lu

2 comments:

Lacey in the Sky said...

Tell your boyfriend if he wants to duke it out with me, I'm game. I'm not scared of his (above a) black belt! I will bring my posse of ninja squirrels with me... MUAHAHAHAHA!

Lacey in the Sky said...

Oh... I forgot to mention- I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH! "I KNOW YOUR MIDDLE NAAAAMMMEEE!"