Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm sick, I'm dying.

Okay, so if you didn't watch Oprah today, here's the scoop: Oprah is on her way to receiving her Ph.D. She was definately playing with brains on her show today! I was repulsed. I definately think she's crushing on Dr. Oz and was showing off her brain-handling skills. Whatever the case, it was weird and gross for a multitude of reasons. But, how cool would it have been if she would have had hidden under the seats a FREE BRAIN for everyone in the audience? Cars-shmars. Brains would be cool.
Did I mention I'm sick? That whole paragraph was fever induced. I have no flippin' clue why I have a fever or why I've taken 3 hour naps two days in a row. Maybe I've got the hivv. Maybe I've contracted the exhausted bug. Maybe I shouldn't say "sick" because that sounds like a cough or a stomach thing- I have neither. I'm just tired a lot lately. I took some vitamins today thinking that maybe I'm a little deficient, and so far, I'm still dying. For those of you interest **ahem, yes- you woman, the only reader**, I did in-fact cook again tonight. Some type of feel better soup. Can't really tell if it's delicious or not b/c I slurped it and burnt my tongue. I'm classy...and very hot. Literally, burning up. I've got the a/c running and it's cold outside. I'm going to watch re-runs of sex in the city now, I'll be up for hours after my nap. :*(

2 comments:

Lacey in the Sky said...

Ohhh Noooo! I have an idea for you though... lay on an ice pack. (apparently you're into that)

p.s. I would watch Oprah more if she hid brains under the seats for everyone! ROFL, ROFL, you crack me right up.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i came over from lacey's...and she's right...ur witty! ok...missed the brain game on o...glad i did. as for the fever...booo. that's all i can say.