Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm On Fiya!

Not really, don't panic. But seriously...this blogging thing is going to get out of hand. Someone will have to stop me. I'll be out of town this whole weekend, but Monday...oh man, the stories are going to be good. I'll be working the Voodoo Music Fest and serving (drumroll please)...
Ice Cream, Sweet Tea,...and Cigarettes! What crackhead came up with that combination??? What's going to happen is this:
My friend Shawn and I are going to be working this booth for 3 days straight from like 9 am til 11pm. We're both going to be exhausted but totally whopped out from having too much ice cream and sweet tea. Then low and behold, I'm going to be forced to become a smoker to calm my nerves down. Did I mention how bad I'm going to smell??? Spoiled milk, old tea and cigarettes is probably a smell that not even Frederick's of Hollywood would pick up!
Did I mention how freakin long it takes to make frozen waffles if you don't have a toaster!??? I have the stupidest duo-tone oven aliiive. It takes freakin 20 minutes to pre-heat at least and by that time my stomach is pissed and dueling itself. I'll bet Oprah would love to be able to fondle my stomach guts when they're doing tricks like that!


3 comments:

Lacey in the Sky said...

Baha,baha,bahahaha! Oprah would love your stomach guts... that sick bastard. McDreamy and I are going to try to stop in and mug on you if we have time before the movie tonight! I think I'm just going to get him to meet me at your house so I don't have to do a search for his! Also, this guarantees that I will end up at your house at the end of the night, so I'm almost guaranteed to see you! Boo Yow! I love you!

(oh, and you should get one of those counter thingies that tells you where people live so you can see who is actually reading your shiz! And the way to get comments is to give comments! Go visit the peeps who comment on mine and leave them some love and then they are sure to come and give you all kinds of inappropriate attention.)

Wendelyn DeMoss said...

Came over from Lacy in Love. Hope you get to at least enjoy some of the music festival!

Lacey in the Sky said...

Say girl... I was thinking of coming to h-town Wednesday(I'm pretty sure you said you are off? Maybe I made that up?) but I want to carve pumpkins! Yay? Drink margaritas and carve pumpkins? Haha... maybe the major carving should take place before the consumption of tequila?

McDreamy may be cooking me dinner?(I don't know where he came from?) and then I'd come play with my fav. lady :) Let me know!