Friday, July 25, 2008

Tiny Sinks

So, in lieu of recent distastrous events, it seems relevent to pitch a baby fit. I have terrible vehicle luck. Total, I now have three tickets that have yet to be paid and I'm really uninterested in doing so, but plan on it to avoid the criminal line. To make things better, this all occurs while I'm in the process of moving...once I find a place to live. Who would have thought that finding an apartment would be so difficult?? I honestly looked at an apartment yesterday that had a kitchen sink the size of a barbie car. WTF do I do with that? People seriously aren't using that foam in between their ears.
So currently, I have two new jobs that I start in 2 weeks or so. I'm finishing up my time at my beloved job of 2 1/2 years. I cried when I informed them that I was moving. I think they teared up a bit too. Sad huh? I went into work today and my customers apparently had already found out. Sneaky bastards! hehe.
Alright, my blueberry beer is getting warm like the pie. Nighty night :)

1 comment:

Lacey in the Sky said...

Yes, I know it's basically the coolest post ever. & people really seem to be respecting the groovy kind of love we've got goin' on, sister! AND they love your house as much as I do :) I'm so glad you found a little place that feels like home!