Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm a slacker.

I was sneauxed in ya'll! But doesn't my house totally look like it needs snow everyday?


So, when it sneaux's in Louisiana, I get up at 6:30 AM and call everyone I know. The cool part is when you wake people up and tell them to look outside and then they say and they don't actually have anything there yet.





Hammond, where I live, got 9 inches of Sneaux!! How freakin cool, right? I couldn't have lived in a better place for snow. I walked around downtown and saw people I knew at like 7am. So much fun!




Anyways, it was fun for a cold minute, but then the electricity went out b/c Louisiana trees and power lines aren't designed to withstand the weight of snow. So I evacuated with a wet head (b/c when I got out the shower the power went out and left me cold) to Baton Rouge and spent the day with the boyfriend :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got the snow here in Alexandria, but it was raining by the time I woke up so none of it stuck... ughh
Oh well, I lived in Oklahoma for a couple of years and got more snow than I ever care to see again. It's fun for a minute and then it's just nasty and dirty!

I'm glad you got to go play and enjoy the snow!

Lacey in the Sky said...

Picnik.com girrrlll. It saves all pictures in which I may not look absolutely stunning, lol!

Unknown said...

Did you forget how to post? Wth? I had to get a a new blog address b/c the old one was hacked or something. It was acting wonky. It was a pain!!!